Thursday, July 12, 2007

AFFINITY

AFFINITY
When Eyes realise that they cannot Speak
What Tongue can but cannot See;
When My Heart realize that it cannot Beat;
And My frigid senses start singing as a BEE....
It's Your turning around that gives me a Tweak
And that Mystical Gaze leaves me Aesthete.

Ravishing You look with Your smile so sweet
You don't know SweetHeart,
That You kill Me whenever You meet!
Your splendid Grandeur fills me up with Grit,
To assail the acclivities of life unseen and steep....
Your single thought pushes adrenaline to its peak
I Dream You in my Hug and loose all my Sleep.

Sole and Austere, My Spirit was Unlit
Your coming closer made my life Elite
Your Shying away when You look at Me
If this is not LOVE, I wonder what it is?
I Love You, I want to say; I Fear Retreat....
I will live with You, without You Albeit !

You may turn in my Life or turn away
You'll live in my Heart till the Doom's Day
If not on this Earth, If not in this Life....
Then surely The Heavens will witness,
Our ETERNAL TRYST !!!!!

9 comments:

vandana said...

dedicated to someone spcl :)

PD said...

Hi vandana ji,
Its really awesome to read your really great, and emotional poem. If i'm talking honestly then i'll never write this kind of poem.
Its really heart touching poem, which i like the most. I feel really proud to be your friend. Thanks for sending me the link as well as also hand written things... :)
Hope i'll see such a great poem very soon on your blog..
Bbye....

Peyush said...

I just don't have any words to say, this poem is simple amazing......That special one would really be special for whom you've written such a wonderful poem.......Love is, undoubtedly eternal and you've justified it......great going, hope to see some more stuff here in coming days......carry on!

vandana said...

Thanxs Prashant ji & Peyush ji

Sajal Ehsaas said...

it has been a bit harsh on my trying to comprehend this poem(because of my ordinary skills in this language....)but its so crystal clear that this is simply terrific.feels so nice that it comes from a girl,who always potrayed so much of inocense that it indeed is a pleasant surprise to have something so much on the serious and emotional side from her....great work vandana......
and ya, i will pray that u do meet that special one very soon in ur life....

Sajal Ehsaas said...

it has been a bit harsh on my trying to comprehend this poem(because of my ordinary skills in this language....)but its so crystal clear that this is simply terrific.feels so nice that it comes from a girl,who always potrayed so much of inocense that it indeed is a pleasant surprise to have something so much on the serious and emotional side from her....great work vandana......
and ya, i will pray that u do meet that special one very soon in ur life....

vandana said...

Thanxs Sajal Ji

Vikash said...

"Your Shying away when You look at Me
If this is not LOVE, I wonder what it is?"

So, you defined love :) good one. Somehow I can relate to it.

Sajal Ehsaas said...

this suddenly has become so confusing for me....I wonder if that tryst will ever happen