Wednesday, January 9, 2008

End of College life … A Beginning Forever

“ Is this the little girl I carried? Is this the little boy at play? I don’t remember growing older. When did they?’’ goes the little lump-in-the throat song from the movie, Fiddler on the roof. Time for Daddy’s l’il girl to walk down the aisle?....

My first briefing to this Corporate world was filled with anxiety, surprises and what not? I’m so sure of myself. Emotionally though. However at few instances still as vulnerable as a butterfly’s wing. Sometimes I’m taken aback by my typically changing mood swings.

[Written by me on 8th Aug ’07 i.e. on 3rd day after joining CSC :-) ]

1 comment:

PD said...

Its really nice to read your old page of diary.. specially this one, which was written just one day after my b'day.. :)