Wednesday, January 9, 2008

How i spent my off days...

I’ve thought of being regular in posting some stuff on my blog. But since last two days I haven’t wrote anything except my diary which I hardly miss. So let me today post the same & will return back with certain serious stuff soon..


8th Jan ‘08
Tuesday

I woke up at 12:30. Called up Sumit, its his B’day today. Have uploaded my pics and skipped the lunch. Its almost 6 P.M. now & I’m feeling a bit hungry. Has anyone ever tried eating “kurkure” with “kissan mixed fruit jam” well let me tell you its terrible, don’t ever go for even trying it.

Since last two days I’ve watched 4 movies.
Shawshank redemption (for 3rd time)
Annapolis
Elizabeth Town
Antitrust

I like shawshank redemption or else wouldn’t have repeated it. Annapolis & Antitrust were fine. However Elizabeth Town wasn’t as per my expectations from Ornaldo Bloom & Kristen Dunst. Anyways I’ve completed 5th stage of the game I installed day before yesterday on my lappy. Now I can move on to its next stage with these cheat codes. It took nearly 4 hrs to reach until here. However I enjoyed it.

Now I’ve finished up with the installation of “Mummy Maze” its too childish game… I’ll play it for 2 more hours….. :-)

2 comments:

PD said...

HI i also want that childish game.. i don't like those games in which there are too much controls...

I also want to play this one... :( boo hoo hoo hoo,(hi hi hi hi)...(Like Bankelal ;))

vandana said...

@ Prashant Sir
I found this game in One of the DVD which i got along with Chip magazine...
This game is for children not aged more than 12yrs.. :P
However.. i would try to share it with you...