Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fame

There are several career paths which are very lucrative. They have that charm that might lure and cast its spell on others. Among them the prominent are like film industry and Politics. I won’t write anything about the former ‘coz we all know pretty much about it. Let me pen down few of my thoughts on the either one.

I asked that very simple question once to one of my relative in this field (politics) that what motivated you to try your luck in this field. Well He is pretty successful or rather lucky in this field. And he answered there is lot of fame here. I just heard Him and kept quiet ‘coz I normally don’t speak much before Him.

However what I feel is Fame is an illusive thing – here today, gone tomorrow. The fickle shallow mob raises its heroes to the pinnacle of approval today & hurls them into oblivion tomorrow at the slightest whim; cheers today; hisses tomorrow; utter forgetfulness in a few months.

2 comments:

Sajal Ehsaas said...

inhee galiyon ne di thi ek roz baadshahat humko,ab nahi is kooche mein ek pal bhi raahat humko.........nice and a correct thought...fame indeed is temporary in many of the fields....politics included

vandana said...

@ Sajal Ji
Thanxs