Sunday, January 6, 2008

My initial days in college.

I joined the institute to complete my B.Tech. Within few days I faced that hard reality which has ruined our education system. There is lack of good teachers. If you have any doubts on my thoughts I would suggest you to come to any U.P.T.U. college and you’ll certainly get more than needed proofs which would validate what I said. I discussed this with one of my seniors here today and she said, “Yahan par padai khud se karni hoti hai… Grow up Baby. Ab spoon feeding nahi hogi.This is technical institute”.

I am missing my dear teachers who have thought me so well in my school days. I have a heap of books in front of me and I’m completely unaware of as how to proceed reading them. No one to guide me here.

We are drowning in information but starving for knowledge and wisdom. Strategically applied knowledge translates into wisdom which in turn translates into success. The role of educator is vital. A teacher affects Eternity. The ripple effect is immeasurable.
Education ought to teach us not only how to make a living but also how to LIVE.

No comments: